Opportunities for our Industry Partners Include...
Take advantage of a limited number of exhibitor display tables available to our industry partners and reps during the Catch-the-Wave & Greg Gousee Residency Conference. Exhibitors are provided 2 blocks of dedicated exhibitor visitation time totaling 2.5 hours of exposure and interactions with pharmacists and residents from across the region. The exhibits are open to multiple vendors/sponsors and are held in a separate pre-function space just outside the conference ballrooms with the educational programming. Rates for the Exhibitor Display are listed below. (Lunch included)
General Networking Reception
For those not participating in the Director's Forum (information below), you're invited to take advantage of this opportunity to network with others in a casual, no-pressure setting. The general networking reception is open to all attendees and exhibitors.
Director's Forum - NEW!
New this year is the Director's Forum. Immediately after the conclusion of the educational programming, participants in the Director's Forum are invited to an exclusive social hour with a small group of program directors and other decision-makers from the area that is separate from the general networking reception. Following the short reception, the directors will form a panel, with our industry partners in the audience asking questions about needs, decisions, outlooks, and other useful information. Having this type of format will allow for a larger variety of questions, and a deeper, more organic conversation.
Sponsor - NEW!
We have added a sponsorship opportunity for our Industry Partners this year. As as sponsor, your company will be included in future marketing and social media campaigns.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Written cancellation requests received by November 3, 2023 will receive a 50% refund of the exhibitor registration fee. Cancellations received after this date will receive no refund.
- Please submit any representative name substitutions before November 3 to ensure proper registration credentials are prepared.
- A small number of rooms are available at a discounted rate of $150 for a standard single room the nights of Wednesday, November 8, and Thursday, November 9.
- Reservations can be made by calling 1(800)774-1500 and referencing the CT Society of Health-System Pharmacists block, or online at www.doubletreebristol.com and using code "GRC" to receive the group rate.
- Discounted rate ends Tuesday, October 10.