Connecticut Compounding Conference
April 21, 2020
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE INVITE AND PROSPECTUS
To help preserve the health and safety of everyone involved, the April 21st Connecticut Compounding Conference (CCC) will be presented virtually.
In order to maintain the highest level of training available, but also to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, the 2020 CCC will incorporate a live webinar format and presentations throughout the day. Each presentation will be recorded for online, enduring access by those who cannot join the live event.
We have not forgotten our industry partners and are developing an innovative way for you to exhibit.
In order to give our valued sponsors and exhibitors the opportunity to reach our attendees, we are developing a virtual exhibition platform. The virtual exhibition will provide exhibitors the opportunity to present their products and services to attendees, both as part of the live program and the online home study. Here are the basics of what we will offer to you for $625, half the live conference fee.
- 60-second video presentation (developed by the exhibitor) delivered via the Virtual Exhibit Hall.
CCC will edit these into a virtual exhibition webpage and online presentation
- Company logo and live link in marketing and audience-generation materials, including conference website, email, social media marketing, etc.
- Before they can complete their conference crediting, attendees will be required to view the virtual exhibition presentations and answer a few questions about them, after which they will be entered into a drawing for new television, just as they would if they used the “Exhibition Passport” at the in-person conference.
- We will email a post conference attendee list (of attendees who grant permission) to those who participate in the Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Virtual conference registration for one company representative - CE credit will be awarded upon completion of the online survey.
Exhibitors who have already registered and paid for space: We ask you to submit two 60-second video presentations as soon as possible; or submit one video presentation and we will refund $625 (half the exhibit fee). However, we also understand that a virtual exhibit may not be possible for all, and we will refund in full any currently pre-paid exhibit and company representative fees to those who absolutely cannot take part. In either case, we will refund any extra representative fees.
Please email your preference to CSHP as soon as possible.
Deadline to submit your video and logo to NTinker@CTPharmacist.org
April 10, 2020
Other Important LINKS
Conference details and attendee registration: http://bit.ly/2020CompoundingConference
Offline payments by check payable to Connecticut Society of Health-System Pharmacists and mailed to
c/o The Association Advantage LLC
591 North Avenue Ste. 3-2
Wakefield, MA 01880-1617
Payments to CSHP (tax ID#061052212) are not deductible as charitable donations for Federal income tax purposes but may be deductible as business expenses. Please speak with your tax advisor.
CANCELLATION POLICY for the Virtual Exhibit Hall: All sales are final. No refunds will be given.
Questions about exhibitor registration: 888-506-3784 firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the video or logo format: NTinker@CTPharmacists.org
Questions about attendee registration and the program: 860-563-4619 or email@example.com