Expand your network by connecting with pharmacists from all over CT (and beyond) including key decision makers at hospitals.
- · Join the Residents Task Force (RTF) to meet residents from other facilities.
- · Get involved in a committee or task force to get to know members at all levels of their careers, from all around the State.
- · Network and enjoy a light supper before learning at our complimentary evening CE programs.
Build your resumé by taking advantage of these opportunities.
- · Present a poster at Catch the Wave
- · Speak, and perhaps be honored, at "The Great Eight: Residents Showcase".
- · Present a Clinical Pearl at the Greg Gousse Conference.
- · Write for the News Brief. We feature members' case studies, abstracts, clinical pearls, book reviews, etc.
- · Serve as an interviewer for the RTF Mock Interviews.
- · Gain on-line presence. We feature members' case studies, abstracts, clinical pearls, book reviews, etc. on the CSHP web site
- · Join a committee, task force, or volunteer for a one time task to build your leadership skills and resumé, and help to determine CSHP's program of works and strategic initiatives.
Expand your base of knowledge and expertise as a pharmacist.
- · The Greg Gousse Residency Conference, coordinated by CSHP leadership, is presented as part of the Catch the Wave Annual Meeting and Conference.
- · Attend CSHP's CE programs, at no cost for members.
- · Register for conferences (Catch the Wave, Tri-State Health-System Pharmacy Summit and the Connecticut Compounding Conference) at significant discounts.
- · CSHP contracts with a lobbyist who works with our dedicated volunteers to monitor and address issues of concern, and work to create the best possible professional practice environment.
- · We encourage you to actively participate to affect the regulatory environment for pharmacy practice.
- · News Brief
- · Web Site
- · Broadcasts
- · Social Media
- · Pharmacy Hotline (for impairment issues)
- · Professional management staff to assist you